Reflection

Semester 1 Reflection grade: B+

         Improvement in myself as an artist and confidence in my work is what I plan on working on next semester. I am not sure who I am as an artists so hopefully more shooting projects will allow me to find this out about me. In general, I need to learn to love my work and be proud and confident about what I worked hard to create. Better composition will come with learning more photoshop techniques and learning new tools to help me create a more professional look.
        Things I plan on doing differently is to try and shoot images with an actual camera and learn new shooting techniques and incorporate that into my project. I plan on improving my skills in photoshop I would like to get more sophisticated at it as knowing how to use that program has always been appealing to me.
       Something i wanted to do with photography is learn cool technique to enhance photos while shooting.Having interesting photography projects allow me to become creative and think about what I want to create. Using water or lights in a specific way to make the photo more interesting could be a fun project.

Comments

Popular Posts